Saturday, October 13, 2007

12 of 12 October 2007

It is a miracle! I remembered 12 of 12 before 5pm on the 12th!


And just so you know, I am all about the ! and the ... today (just because)

Thanks to Chad Darnell for the monthly picture fun!

Just got home from work, it is 1am and I was catching up on Chad's blog...

2:45 am Oooh! 12 of 12 reminder! And it is the 12th already, and I am up waaaay too late. My to do list for morning, starting with 7am yoga and a trip to the bank. It was a really good night slinging drinks at the bar!
6 am - And only 3 hours later...I am up and on my way to yoga in San Pedro.
And most exciting...it is my very last day to drive 26 miles to workout, because today we take the final after pictures. SO CHEESY!

Run home, change clothes and off to West Hollywood to audition for a game show...don't ask me why, it is horribly embarrasing, they want you to caper about like a dancing monkey, but hey, there might be money involved!
Home again, after a brief mani/pedi stop (you can see my pedi in the corner) and FINALLY a picture that is in focus (stupid camera) And here you can see the view from my fire escape, featured in countless commercials, tv shows and music videos and loved by location scouts everywhere! One word people...BACKLOT


As I ran out of the building this morning at 6am, I was finishing my yogurt and sadly the only thing in the mailbox when I got home was my spoon (didn't want to bring it in the car, because it would stay there for a month)
Apparently this is the face I make while filling out a deposit slip at the bank...
Nap time! joining the girl kitty and the cranky boy (he pulled a graveyard shift last night)
10pm - out of bed and into the shower before work AND it turns out we have no hot water AGAIN! So very fast, very cold shower...(that is my shower curtain, by the way)
and then it was raining...
11:20pm - Getting into work, the bar is still rocking, these people really need to leave so I can start the audit...
11:45 PM - first cup of coffee for the night! Bring on the graveyard shift.




7 comments:

Chad Darnell said...

What in the name of God and all that is Holy are you a) getting up at 6AM for a yoga class in b) SAN PEDRO!?

xoxo
-C

catie said...

It was a whole we train you for free, you lose lots of weight and we take your pictures and you sell us to our new clients thing.

Yes I am for sale!

Zippy said...

Holy frak! Three hours sleep to get up for yoga 26 miles away? Damn! You are dedicated - but you look great from your photo, so I guess it was all worth it.

Good luck with your audition - nothing like capering like a monkey.

Dogeared said...

You look great, so it's obviously worked!

You've not hit the infinity or macro button on your camera, have you? (infinity looks like a sideways 8, macro looks like a tulip normally). Because macro would make it focus on the very closest things, and infinity focuses on the very far away things, and makes everything close out of focus.

Have a play around, or ask someone in a camera shop, I bet it's something simple!

Poun said...

Your shower curtain is really cute !
And the spoon in the mail box is a funny idea!!!

loved your pics !

Anonymous said...

Great shots! :) Good luck with the audition!

Lipp said...

Great pics, including the 'after'.