Saturday, May 12, 2007

12 of 12 May

Learning a new camera - haven't quite got the knack yet...

I woke up at 4:30 pm after sleeping off a graveyard shift and mircacle of all miracles, went running for the first time this week! 5pmapparently I haven't got the hang of the focus yet...
Followed up my run with some blogging on myspace, all the sweating makes me feel poetic. 6:45p
And managed to get the bad kitty to hold still long enough for a photo! 7:00pPB & J snack and a sinkful of dirty dishes (they are still there too!) 2 boxes of Kleenex in a week, and off to the store for more! This cold is kicking my butt...My little loaner car. I call her Wonder Woman. old cars run better when you name them
Whole Foods - Kombucha - to cleanse the evil humors
2 magazine covers, can someone please explain the whole Rachel Ray thing to me?Feeding my nail polish addiction at the drugstore "Chi-ca-go get a Manicure" my new favorite colorthe view from my fire escape...you can see what remains of Griffith Park through the buildingsMy big plans for the night - salad, hummus, throat coat tea , nail polish and "Night at the Museum"My manicure! It is the little things that make me happy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, I really like your nail polish... The colour is super!
Steffi.

CondoBlogger said...

Great shots!

Paige said...

Love the nail polish! Running always allows me to think of things to say/write as well...if only I could manage to go more often! Great post!
~ CC

Zippy said...

Love the pics! I'm glad to see someone else had freaky, out of focus photos this month, too!

Rachael Ray...WTF?????

Michele